Beginning June 22, all broad restrictions will be lifted.
- People who are vaccinated do not need to wear a face mask.
- Masks are required indoors for individuals who are not yet vaccinated.
- People who are outdoors are no longer required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Restaurant service remains at 50 percent capacity.
- Consumption of food or beverages is permitted only where people are seated, groups of patrons are separated by at least 6 feet, no more than 6 patrons are seated at a table, and groups of patrons do not intermingle.
- Outdoor capacity limits have been removed including at sporting events. Indoor settings including event spaces, gyms and casinos increased capacity from 30% to 50%, while other indoor settings already at 50% will stay there until June 22.
Our calendar of events is being updated as we are made aware of changes. Please check back often for new updates so you are able to make appropriate changes to your travel plans. We also recommend that you consult directly with the respective organization planning a particular event of interest before traveling.
The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.
FREE COVID TESTING SITES